2022-2022 SEES Exam Dates

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      internetperson
      Participant

hi there, does anyone know when those will be available? thanks!

• #12784 Reply
      Petra

Do you mean test dates for academic centers or for the gifted/classical test? Based on what I’ve heard about the process, I think time slots for the latter will become available when the application opens on October 13. I don’t think anything has been posted about academic centers.

• #12826 Reply
      Feng

Hello, I would like to find out the Elementary schools selective enrollment testing date. And which grade is open for application?

thanks

• #13077 Reply
      Mina Dalal

Hi,

Where do we register for the kindergarten entrance exam?

Thank you!

• #13078 Reply
      Mombie

When I tried applying for schools, last step it does is show dates to schedule exams. I see date as early as first week of Dec and late as last week of dec.

• #13113 Reply
      Rucci

Hi friends,

When we applied for Elementary Schools, we did not get an option to choose any dates for the test. Any guidance??

• #13118 Reply
      Himama

@Rucci, did you create a new account?  They switched the GoCPS website and now everyone has to create a new account even if you’ve had one previously.  It goes through several steps of selecting schools and also selecting dates if you picked one of the Selective Enrollment schools.

• #13119 Reply
      Rucci

Thanks Himama.

We did create a new account and selected the schools, but did not get any option on dates or any guidance on scheduling the test.
      Not sure if anyone else had the same issue.

• #13121 Reply
      Himama

Oh strange!  When did you sign up?  Maybe they need to add more dates.  I would call the Office of Access and Enrollment – I’ve found them to be super helpful and patient.  Good luck!

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #13078 in 2022-2022 SEES Exam Dates
Your information:

Cancel