Accept and wait

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mayormorgan

So I just called the office of access and enrollment and they said that you can still except one of the lottery Montessori schools and wait and see if you get in through the waitlist on to one of the others. I know that’s the way it had been in the past but I was a little worried with the new online system this had changed.

• #6745 Reply
      Mayormorgan

Well our results are already posted… got in nothing right away but # 10 waitlist at Mayer. What are the chances? Ugh

• #6778 Reply
      DJ

Mayormorgan, are you in the Mayer attendance area? What grade?

• #6784 Reply
      MomtoL

Mayor Morgan, my son was #25 in tier #4 for PreK 3 at Mayer last year. He may as well been #9,999,999. I went to the orientation and was told they do siblings first, then attendance area and then go through the tiers starting with tier 1, then 2, 3, 4. So basically, my son was #100 on the waitlist after all the siblings and attendance area students declined their spot. Not saying it is impossible but I found the orientation very interesting. Good luck!!

• #10842 Reply
      Manny

My friends daughter got waitlisted #3, Tier 1, at Drummond for 3 year old preschool. What are the chances they will get a call and when? Like many other families, they are applying or applied to a parochial school just in case. Thanks for any insights.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #10842 in Accept and wait
Your information:

Cancel