CPS High School applicants can activate Go.CPS.edu accounts now

Home Forums CPS High Schools CPS High School applicants can activate Go.CPS.edu accounts now

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Families with 8th graders can go online now to activate an account in anticipation of applying to high schools for 2019-2020.  Applications will open in October and close in December, but research can be done now.

From https://go.cps.edu/apply/activate

Apply CPS

HOW IT WORKS

By opening an account and activating your student, you will be able to create a profile for your family and view the programs to which your students are eligible to apply. You will use one account for all the children in your family, so if you are applying for multiple children or different grade levels, you can manage it from one central location.

WHAT YOU CAN DO

Opening an account and activating your student will allow you to:

• Create a username and password
      • Create your primary parent/guardian profile
      • Create profiles for each high school applicant in your family
      • Add additional students to your account
      • Link student data records for current CPS students to the profile
      • View the programs to which your student(s) are eligible to apply
      • “Favorite” top programs where you may want to apply

Also check out the Activation Guide: https://cps.edu/sitecollectiondocuments/gocps/GoCPS-HS-Activation-Guide-English.pdf

• #9116 Reply
      thanatos

I know that the application process starts October 1st, but it is not clear at what time. Does anybody know?

• #10082 Reply
      Yomary Morales

Please email me once the website is up and running I really do not trust my child school staff to enter the information in my behave.

Thanks

• #10083 Reply
      CPS Mom1908

Application process is scheduled to be live on Monday, September 30th.

• #10086 Reply
      ChiTownMom

Applications are live

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9116 in CPS High School applicants can activate Go.CPS.edu accounts now
Your information:

Cancel