SEHS Exam Dates for 2020-2021 Application

Home Forums CPS High Schools Selective Enrollment High Schools (SEHS) SEHS Exam Dates for 2020-2021 Application

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

From GoCPS https://go.cps.edu/high-school/resources

SELECTIVE ENROLLMENT HIGH SCHOOL TEST DATES

Below are the test dates for the Selective Enrollment High Schools for the 2019-2020 school year:

• November 16, 2019
      • December 7, 2019
      • December 14, 2019
      • December 15, 2019
      • January 18, 2020
      • January 19, 2020
      • January 25, 2020

Students who take the test in November and December will receive their scores by mid-February. Students who test on all other test dates will receive their scores in March 2020, with their application results. Tests will be administered at five sites: King, Lane, Lindblom, Westinghouse, and Whitney Young. (Note that tests will not be administered at all sites on all dates.)

Eligible applicants who apply using the GoCPS online application site will schedule their exam after they submit their application. Eligible applicants who applying using the paper application will have their test scheduled by the Office of Access and Enrollment and will be notified of the date, time, and location via U.S. mail.

• #10218 Reply

You can change your rankings for programs until Feb. 3, 2020.  See info here: https://cps.edu/AccessAndEnrollment/Documents/FAQs_2020-2021_HighSchools_Application_v4.pdf

How can I change my school choices? We encourage you to attend Open Houses and conduct any other school-related research BEFORE submitting your application, to decrease the need for changing school choices. If you wish to make changes to your school choices, you will need to do so by the December 13, 2019, deadline. If you apply online, you can make changes by deleting your application and submitting a new one. If you apply via paper application, contact the Office of Access and Enrollment at 773-553-2060 or gocps@cps.edu to request a paper Application Modification Form. If you want to re-rank your school choices, you can do so up until February 3, 2020. (Note that you cannot add new school/program choices to your application after December 13, 2019.) Please contact the Office of Access and Enrollment at 773-553-2060 or gocps@cps.edu for instructions on re-ranking after the December 13th deadline.

• #10219 Reply
      Marty

How long is the test? Do you know how long the students should spend on each section? thanks!

• #10223 Reply
        Nikolas Stoyanov

The test is 3 hours long, and because there are three sections students should spend an hour per section to finish the test, however many students don’t fully finish the test because they take too long on a certain problem or section.

• #10323 Reply
      Demond Beatty

will there be another test date available?

• #11650 Reply
      Jesse Tagoe

How do I register for the selective enrollment examination?

• #11656 Reply
    • #11818 Reply
      Mario Arroyo

Is there a website that I can access to check the results of the test that my child took in November of last year?

• #11820 Reply
      Mario Arroyo

How do I get the results?

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #10323 in SEHS Exam Dates for 2020-2021 Application
Your information:

Cancel