2021-2022 SEES Exam Schedule not up yet?

Home Forums Chicago Public Schools (CPS) CPS Elementary Schools 2021-2022 SEES Exam Schedule not up yet?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Internet Person

hi we went to gocps to sign up for our choice of schools and exams. while we could choose our schools, it appears the RSVP link, which is how you choose the exam slot, isn’t working yet? Did anyone have a different experience?

• #11637 Reply
      LSQMom

I had the same experience. The pop-up notice and email confirmation once you submit says that test dates and times for SEES exam will be posted in December 2020. Once dates are posted, you can log-in to your account and schedule your child’s exam. CPS will reach out via email to notify parents when these sessions are available. CPS did not mention this would be the case in the webinar last week. It’s a bummer. I was hoping to get testing done and over.

• #11640 Reply
      jb

same here as well

• #11641 Reply
      Southside Dad

@LSQMom We were trying to do early testing too. Also for those interested, I sent OAE an email, and they mentioned that there won’t be early release of Kindergarten scores this year. Bummer, because I was hoping to have the option to change Classical/RGC rankings based on the scores my child received.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: 2021-2022 SEES Exam Schedule not up yet?
Your information: