Looking for recs to prep for testing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ChiMom102

Hi all! Just wanted to see if any parents on this forum had suggestions on a person or company to help prep my child for the SEES testing in the fall. I’m not trying to tutor my child to get them into a program she won’t be a good fit for, but I’d like to prep her for the format, types of questions etc so she’s not taken aback in a new situation.  Thanks all!

• #14310 Reply
      Lemi-Ola Erinkitola

@ChiMom102   My company is The Critical Thinking Child and we offer group and private tutoring for Selective Enrollment Test Prep.  Our success rate this past year was 100%.   You can email  criticalthinkingchild@gmail.com to learn about private tutoring rates.

• #14366 Reply
      Hannah

Hello, I’m a 7th grader at the Taft AC, and I recommend Selective Prep. I could never have gotten admission if it wasn’t for them. I did Selective Prep in the fall when I was in 6th grade and it was extremely helpful. They give you work packets/workbooks, diagnostic exams, midterm/unit exams, final exams, and such. They teach you exactly what is going to be on the exam and I felt really prepared. I’m set to take Selective Prep this fall for SEHS. The programs are a bit pricey, but it’s worth it. Hope this helps!

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Looking for recs to prep for testing
Your information: