Ogden vs. Lasalle vs. Lasalle2 vs. Newberry

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ilona
      Participant

Hello fellow parents. I have been reading this forum for the last year. Thank you for all your info. Now it’s time to send my 5yr to Kindergarden. Ogden is our neighborhood school ( I am aware of the merger with Jenner), we got offer to LaSalle Language Academy, and we are waitlisted #6(tier4) for LaSalle2, and waitlisted for Newberry #5(proximity). I feel lost which school to choose. Can someone comment on any of the schools? Any input is appreciated. So far I read positive reviews on Lasalle2, but it is farthest from all schools. Again, any comments are greatly appreciated!

• #11050 Reply
      Ginger

I have a 1st grader at LaSalle Language Academy and love it.  Great principal, love the foreign language emphasis, engaged parents, small size.  The principal will be doing virtual tours – if you received an offer already he will email you the information.  I strongly suggest you attend the virtual tour, ask any questions, and ask at the tour to be put in touch with some current parents.  It’s a very hard decision, and you have great options, but it helps to talk to parents about what they like.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Ogden vs. Lasalle vs. Lasalle2 vs. Newberry
Your information: