- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 8 months ago by MigReg.
01/08/2018 at 12:05 pm #415chicagoschooloptionsKeymaster
School Forum Rules
This is our first foray into building a forum. Please bear with us as we are still learning the ropes. Hopefully this new venue will be an easy to use resource for families as they embark on their Chicago school journeys.
1. This forum is for parents, by parents, and is maintained on a voluntary basis. Insulting or personal attacks against anyone will not be tolerated.
2. Treat others with respect and how you would like to be treated. This forum is meant to be helpful to fellow parents on their school search journeys.
3. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, as we have participants that span age ranges.
4. Please do not post inappropriate material. If you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of your children or your parents, don’t post it !
5. Please do not spam. Spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
6. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
7. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800×600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
8. No hacking and illegal activity will be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authorities.
These rules are meant to be clear and easy to follow. These are in place to ensure the community is a useful place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
01/21/2018 at 5:55 pm #466MigRegModerator
Read! I registered and can’t wait for your blog to take off. Congratulations!!