GoCPS site problems

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      ks

Has anyone else encountered outages on GoCPS when trying to apply?  I have had it happen several times.  Website down.  “this site can’t be reached”

• #12848 Reply
      CN

Yes, that happened to us. We tried from every phone, laptop but it kept showing up as “site can’t be reached”. I then got off my wi-fi and the site loaded just fine. I spoke to OAE and they did mention that the site can only be accessed through Safari, Chrome or Firefox.

• #13030 Reply
      Kat

Does anyone know if our old accounts are just gone? Like, is there anywhere we can see our waitlists from the 2020-21 application cycle?

Just got a K offer off a waitlist and now I’m wondering how much we’ve moved on some other schools’ lists as I decide what to do about it, but I have no way of knowing…

• #13290 Reply
      Mom

Anyone has tried GoCPS today? They are up and you can review the application status for your kids but not able to edit in any section. The problem is my son already took a test for Academic center but in event schedule section, his test schedule is Feb. 12 which is different from his actual test date.  Is anyone has same problem?

• #13293 Reply
        mom3x

Hello– I just logged in and things look okay for my kids’s applications. He already took the gifted and classical exams and dates look correct. Maybe email the gocps folks to see if there’s a mistake.

• #13666 Reply
      Ivan Ochoa

Hello, I am currently experiencing problems with my GoCps account. I am unable to view my offers when I click the “view offers” button on the cps.schoolmint.com page. I need to view my school offers in order to make a decision on my preferred high school. It was completely working Thursday, March 31st, but today, April 2nd, it is unresponsive. Can you please help with this issue.

• #13667 Reply
      Dj

Hi. I too can not access view offers on the gocps site. It was working fine Thursday and has been unavailable since yesterday.

• #13669 Reply
      b

Is anyone else not able to accept an offer even though the deadline is the 4th? It doesn’t let you click accept for a high school?

• #13670 Reply
      dj

HI. Yes. A friend also can not accept an offer this weekend.

We had issues but finally were able submit our Principal Discretion App and have a screen shot to confirm.

However, now on the screen the Principal Discretion button has returned to Request a Principal Discretion Application. And no where on the account (view offers, applications submitted etc buttons) does it show a principal app submitted.

Anyone else have this happen?

• #13671 Reply
      KT

I’m also having issues on one of my computers but my iPad is showing me everything without issue.  I still have to submit PD because I couldn’t get it to work this weekend.

• #15328 Reply
      Vera Balkcom

I am trying to see my offer status but every time I go to view it it says actions on top and nothing else,like the button to “view current offers” or any other button isn’t there.

What do i do?

• #15329 Reply
        8th Grade Parent

What offers would you be expecting to have at this point in the year?  I don’t know anything about the PK timeline or the process for mid-year transfers, but regular offers for elementary and HS are in the spring.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: GoCPS site problems
Your information: