SEHS Exam

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HainesMom 5 months ago.

• Author

HopefulDave

My kid just took the SEHS exam this weekend:

Total 3.5 hours

4 sections:

1) Reading Comprehension – 40 question (40 minutes): 6 passages with a mix of persuasive, informative, narrative and descriptive

2) Language Arts – 54 questions (40 minutes): standard middle school stuff

3) Math – 40 questions (40 minutes): mostly algebra 1, mixed with a little geometry and some basic algebra 2

4) Vocab – 40 questions (15 minutes): finding most similar meaning word of a term that was used in a sentence for context.

NO experimental section. Used fill-in bubble sheets. Can not go back to finish previous sections. They will mark unanswered question to prevent this.

Hope this helps anyone interested

• #9234 Reply

CPS or Bust
    Participant

Hi HopefulDave,

What was the more difficult concepts for math, if you care to share? thanks.

• #9235 Reply

CPS or Bust
    Participant

Also, what is this “experimental section?”

• #9298 Reply

CpsParent

I was on the GoCps website, and it says that results will be released on March 30th, but in the email I received it says that it will be announced on the 29th sometime between 5 and 11:59 pm, what should I believe?

• #9299 Reply

HainesMom

I see the confusion there.

The pop up message says March 29th. I would believe that they would release this info on Friday the 29th, not on Sat.

About a week away now!

Reply To: SEHS Exam
Your information: